...family, friends, home and other tidbits of a blessed life

Monday, December 19, 2011

What tops your tree?

What is on the top of your tree?

Perhaps a classic star representing the Star of Bethlehem from the nativity?

Or an angel representing the host of angels?
Or maybe any of the following...









I should have ordered this Santos angel from Ballard Designs, now they are  out of stock. frown.

Can you see our topper? It's an explosion of stars...

I found this a decade ago and fell in love with it. It's rustic and yet it works on the tree.

What is on your tree, leave me a link so I can go look! 
Thanks so much for dropping in, you are my energy and my blessings!

*All photos except the last two were from the web or pinterest.

4 comments:

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

My tree has a star of bethlehem on it. I've done a lot of different toppers, from electric multi colored ones to angels. I've stuck with my star of bethlehem for a little while.
In the middle of my post here is a picture of my tree and the topper!
http://infusewithliz.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-12-08T21:14:00-05:00&max-results=2

Scribbler said...

Beautiful tree, and wonderful topper! Who knew 10 years ago that "rustic" would be all the rage today?

ETS

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Hi Marlis,
beautiful topper in the trees. I do not hope, that my cat Wiski will top the tree! Such a cute photo. We will have a handblown glass ornament as topper.
Best greetings, Johanna

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love the stars topper on the tree, I think I might try that last year as I would love to bring down the beautiful angel I have on top now and your entire tree is just so beautiful. Thank you for your sweet visit to my kitchen post, I didn't answer you right away as I was a week helping my daughter move to her new house. Yeah, I do love that Santos angel too. I'm dropping from TT at Marty's and I wish you and yours a wonderful and happy Christmas and many blessings. FABBY

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin