...family, friends, home and other tidbits of a blessed life

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summer tablescapes

www.stylemepretty.com
I'm traveling and I didn't get a table set up before I left. I'm sad about that, but that gives me the opportunity to go "gathering" - you know all around cyber space. Have you done that before?


I've posted a source under each photo. I do hope you will go visit. Should anyone have an issue with my "borrowing" their photo, please email me and I will gladly remove it and it's link.

www.stylemepretty.com
This would just be so much fun at the beach!

http://bijoukaleidoscope.blogspot.com
Love the hint of aqua with all the white. Did you see that bench?

blog.invitingsmiles.com
I think the old wagon type as a table is so much fun.

www.countryliving.com
Love the weathered plank. I am so borrowing copying this.

www.countryliving.com
Ah, to have furniture in shades to blend in with the surroundings sure lets the table shine.

www.countryliving.com
If the backdrop weren't enticing enough, the vivid throws on the chairs certainly invite you to spend some time in this cozy spot.

http://fun.kyti.me/
Gorgeous cloth and all the limes and yellows sure draw you into this scene. Are those dandelions?


House Beautiful
This is just lovely.

http://blog.ctnews.com/connecticutpostings/
Love love love this tablecloth and the yellow plates. Oh and those chairs just set my heart aflame too.

www.southern.living.com
Rustic charm in it's best simplicity.

http://wildthymeflowers.blogspot.com
Lovely colors, lovely setting.

I hope you enjoyed the quick trip through cyber tablescapes. I'll be back next week with some
Outside Elegance.

This evening I'm linking up with Susan's Tablescape Thursday! Be sure to drop in, cya there.
On  Sunday I'll be showing this on Seasonal Sundays at the Tablescaper.. cya there too!


25 comments:

Kuby said...

What a delightful trip around the country to see all of these inviting tables! Enjoy your trip.

Entertaining Women said...

So much inspiration. Thanks! Hope that you are having a wonderful time on your trip! Cherry Kay

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Beautiful inspiration, Marlis!!

xinex said...

Thanks for the inspiration, Marlis and I really needed it cause I am having an outdoor bday party for my mom and a friend this Saturday...Christine

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Lovely post! All those settings are so inviting! Love each one of them!
Thanks for sharing.
Hope to see you on my blog:)

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Hi Marlis! I hope you're having a great time! Did you get away from the heat? You have chosen some impressive tables to share. Amazing what talent is out there. Very inspiring!

a quiet life said...

i could look at good tables endlessly, thank you for collecting~

Tricia said...

Wow, you've given us some serious eye-candy! I plan to click on all those links, but the one with the weathered board added to the elegant table really made me say WOW! Enjoy your travels!

Chubby Chieque said...

What an inspirational post. Now, my mind plays what to do next §;-)

Ha ha... Great hubby is now nervous. He said" no shopping for awhile".

Happy TS, to you Marlis,

Don't forget to join Marty's giveaways on my blog.

Greetings from Stockholm,
/chie

black eyed susans kitchen said...

Marlis, You found some very romantic tablescapes! I love that white bench and the turquoise cushions.

Karin Åžen Cankan said...

The trip looks great and the tables you shared gives a great inspiration.

Thank you for sharing.

Lots of Love,
Karin Åžen Cankan
karinsfairytale.blogspot.com

Marigene said...

What a beautiful array of tables...my favorite has to be the under the wisteria!

Alycia Nichols said...

Hi, Marlis! Wow....every table setting you selected is beautiful! It's hard to pick a favorite. Each has its own unique quality. Travel safe and have a fabulous time! Can't wait to see what you bring back with you!!!

Jocelyn said...

ha,ha I've enjoyed your cyber tablescapes Marlis. It's so fun to see how others decorate their tables.

Jocelyn @
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how many stunning creations there are! Hope you are managing to escape the Texas heat , but it seems that it's hot everywhere. Have fun wherever you are.

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

So many tables of inspiration -- thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I loved this post! You found so many beautiful tablescapes. Thank you. I love the blue tablecloth with the yellow dishes. Oh my, the white benches with the aqua pillows is pretty too! So much to drool over! Thank you for sharing. Blessings My friend,

Susan Nowell @ My Place to Yours said...

Aaaah, what wonderful tables! (May I borrow that weathered plank idea when you're through with it?)

Stop by if you get a chance. I'm celebrating my first year of blogging with a Vintage Linen & Dish Auction ... going on now!

The French Hutch said...

Hope your enjoying your travels. Your summer tablescapes are great features, lots of inspiration here. I'm visiting over form SS today Marlis. Enjoy the remainder of your trip.......

~Emily
The French Hutch

The Tablescaper said...

You "borrowed" some great ideas! Hope you're enjoying your travels.

- The Tablescaper

Snap said...

What wonderful *escapes* you've borrowed! Well done! I hope you travel some more! :D :D Have a delightful week!

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

I thoroughly enjoyed each and every picture... such inspiration! Thanks for putting them together and sharing them with us... that plank table runner idea was just awesome... and I loved the first two beach tablescape... so soothing colors and beautiful setting and that weathered white bench with the aqua pillows are so beautiful... loved it! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a sweet comment. Happy Sunday to you!~Poppy

http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

Shelly @Crafty Creative Studio said...

I want to "borrow" the plank too! All of the outdoor settings were just scrumptious! Thanks for finding all of these. :)

Kathleen said...

Wonderful inspiration pictures!

The Tablescaper said...

Thanks so much for being a part of Seasonal Sundays.

- The Tablescaper

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin